Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello all.

Hello all.


Sorry about the amount of time between the last blog. I have been lazy and lack the personal discipline to do it every day. I have however been able to keep my room looking immaculate at all times. it’s a Christmas miracle . My room has never been this clean and organized, for this long. I think I may have succeeded in blowing my own mind. BAM ( ok I an not cleaning that up.) Kira has all ready blown this morning. In the form of a pile of yucky puke. I don’t think she chewed her food because most of it is all full pieces. Ewwwww. And now she is passed out on the couch. Poor girl I think she may have a little kitty cold.

Ok I am hungry and need food. BRB . Cue music : blackmore’s night. Mmmm vanilla yogurt, strawberries and ice-cream smothie.

It’s a shame that music like this doesn’t get more air time. We are forced to listen to the same recycled garbage one day after the next. And when Adam Lambert has the best song on the radio. The world must becoming to a swift and uncreative death. I remember as I kid there was always something good on the radio.. But the air waves have been takin over buy the likes of Miley Cyris, Timberland, Lil Wayne and don’t even get me started on Ke$ha and the Jonas Brothers. Taking about getting drunk and banging someone hot and sweaty is not my idea of song writing.

Ok I think that good for a moring blog.

And now for some cat puke. ENJOY



5 comments:

SuperFan said...

I did not need to see cat puke.
Thanks for that.
Ew.

Haida said...

your welcome.

Susie Baby said...

Oh how I miss the days of cleaning up cat puke. My one cat, Mikey always ate his food too fast and always puked it right up. I think he's bolemich. LOL

It could be your kitty's way of saying "I love you." LMAO

FansonJoviette said...

hahaha I'm used to cat puke!
YAY BLACKMORE'S NIGHT!!! hehehehe!!!
I am sooooo glad you don't like that crap music hahaha!!!

Haida said...

it was so caked on. i had to use so must cleaner. kira watched me the hole time . i think she was kitty snikering

Search This Blog