Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy one. I just had a shift at Temple it was very.....very.....slow. Downtown Parksville became a mad house. There were 2 big events going on,
The "show and shine"car show and the sandcastle competition. Rumor has it that there was no place to park your car for miles....or for us Canadians kms.......and if you wanted to buy fast food anywhere you had to wait 20 or so minutes in some cases.
I am oh so very glad that i didn't work at Mac's today. But i do tomorrow and it is the long weekend so, I can either hope for the best or expect the worst.
When the clock 'bonged' 4:05 my work day was over. Mom picked me up and i treated her to an apple pie and hot  fudge Sundae. We split the food of course and i only paid a dollar seventy two. ........nice.......
then came home had a shower and ate some candy and hot dogs for dinner.
After that i painted on my garbage can a bit more.
 ate 3 more blows of candy .....wait before i went to the trash bin,
 i watched an episode of the new Doctor Who season.........I am pretty sure i might have a tiny crush coming upon.........(hahahahahahahahaha ok didn't see that one coming) on Matt.....oh whats his last name. gezzzzz........ok lets go to goggle........Smith......Matt Smith.
Yes he is very cute
if-i-do-say-so-meself.
And now i am Blogging and Talking to Melissa on OOvOO. well we haven't said much since i started writing this because i can have a hard time concentrating on more thing than one when I've been eating candy ;)

I never knew a man who could make the Bow Tie look gooood.....Go away Amy Pond, The Doctor is mine muhahahahahahahahaha-----aaaa ehm .....sorry i don't know what just came over me just then.
apologies Doctor, Amy, Melissa, Alyssa, Shannon and anyone else...


P.S Thank you to my editor Melissa Joe

15 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

yeah he's kind of cute-ish... lol... always makes a show easier to watch when there's someone easy to look at hahahahha!!

Haida said...

always ther has to be at least one cute person

FansonJoviette said...

well no... the show either has to be crazy good... or have someone worth watching hahahahahaha!!!

Haida said...

and lucky for this one is has both plus its really funny

FansonJoviette said...

I may watch it... one day :s I think it would be better if I had it on DVD or something... cause there are too many other shows I watch and I'd need it for days that I have nothing to watch...

Haida said...

you could rent them.. i am hoping to buy them some day, and when we live togeather i can school you on the ways of the Doctor

FansonJoviette said...

no rental place out here anymore :( not until some other company comes into town... hopefully soon... but I don't know if they'd have all the seasons anyway... and I should probably start at the beginning right??? LOL!!

Haida said...

i would have to say yes. its a very indepth story line. it make it much more comuclated buy the fact he is a time travler

FansonJoviette said...

complicated?? lmao!! LOVE IT!!! I will get to it... how many seasons has there been anyway??? probably have a month's worth of shows to watch :S hahahaha!!!

Haida said...

there is 5 new seasons and a few tv specials

FansonJoviette said...

but what about the old Doctor Who?? do I not watch those??

Haida said...

i havent. you dont really need to

FansonJoviette said...

well the Doctor Who lovers would say we shouldn't be watching the new ones without watching the old ones hahaha!! How many seasons IN ALL???

Haida said...

i have no idea.there have been at least 4 or 5 older doctors. so mabey 10-15. one would have to look it up. Daveid was the best one

FansonJoviette said...

Daveid?? You mean David?? LMAO!! :D I'll look it up now...
The series that started in 1963 has 26 seasons... and then there was the one that started in 2005... lol!! 26 seasons... I think I might pass out!!

Search This Blog