Monday, September 20, 2010

weeding weekend

Siting here in my room with ‘Born Ruffians’ on full blast. Oddly this song is called ‘I need a life’ . and it got me in the mood to blog…….nuff said.


Oh sweet ‘broken bells’ is next. The perfect band to have on when your…..in the green….



This weekend I went to my cousin Heron’s weeding in Tofino. I had an awesome day. In the beginning it was raining on our way there and while we were getting our self’s looking pretty. Luck we had a few hours of beautiful sunshine. Buy the time the band had just set up the rain begun to poor….but we live on the west coast so it is to be expected…….if you live her rain in a part of life and yah just deal with it..

During the day I got to play around with my nieces Abby and Charlotte -Char- and my younger cousins. At around 10 ish all the familys with a small kids went home so that just left the cool people. Namely all 6 boy cousins. My one any only girl cousin Sharon who is mom to 5. My sister mom Aunt Dianne her son Carl. Sharon’s and her Husband Scott’s little men James and Scott jr. (Scotty) and Zack ,buck and Bo my 19,17,and 15 year old cousins who….along with the band and Alex and Carl, spent 10:00 on ward getting stoned in the back room. Bo got so messed he had the dumbest grinn on his face. And I don’t think I have ever seen alex eat so much. She got the munches baaad …..and I mush have eatin half an apple pie..it was sooooo goooood.

Well that’s it for now jimmy Fallon is about to come on Cory from Glee is on and he is gonna sing one of the new songs backwards…….can you say awesome…..

And I want to get another seshß in before its starts………ß that would be whay I like to call candy time. Witch iam having right now and well all day…cuz iam sick and I deserve it and that’s my story….
Peace out
Ohh yah ‘The Cribs’ just came on
“A mans neeeeeds are fullll of greeeeeddddd”
the songs
Born Ruffians
Broken bells
The Cribs

No comments:

Search This Blog