Friday, March 26, 2010

This has been the week off getting off my but.

This has been the week off getting off my but.
don’t worry iam not gonna quit my bad habits. But will be cuting back. It can get quite expensive.

Alright number one must clear out all the crap in my room. So that must start with not buying so much crap I don’t need (that really sweet dragon statue or the hello kitty pillow) . I belong on that show hoarders. Iam not as bad as them but is bad when you don’t have a place for everything.
ive still got 10 boxes of crap that doesn’t have a home. Its time to down size.
Next time to get rid of all the junk food ( well not all) a treat once in a wile . When I am with the s crew. I will be eating what ever I please . ITS VACAY
Also I eat way to many carbs I must have pasta 5 times a week

The most important Exercise. I can lean on the junk food some times but not the exorcize it waaaay  easyer to quit junk food than it is getting back into a regular exercise routine. Right now I am getting outta the house every night for at least half an hour. Running, tai bo , walking. And whast great . My mom is going out with me . I HAVE A WORK OUT BUDDIE.



Well that’s all for now I must clean my room ive got 8 loads of laundry to put away

2 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

you are sooo lucky, workout buddies are essential!!

Haida said...

they push you and youve got someone to talk to

Search This Blog