Thursday, March 25, 2010

time to write a blog.......mmm ok here we go

so i am sitting her on a rainy day. waiting for the landlord. why hasnt he come yet.
 I know that i must get up and kleen my room but its the last thing i want to do right now.
#1 thing i want to do always.
 is eat candy.

(smelly cat smelly cat. what are they feeding you)

sorri got sidetracked. watching friends

Didnt go to work today. On the acount that its rainin cat n' dogs,
and i dont like riding my scottor in the rain.
It has a flat wheel. witch i so did not want to pump up.
The strangest thing (i think i might of had a Melissa dream) i drempt that it would rain. and then it did.
Awesome
gives me  an ACTUAL  day off.

smelly cat smelly at what are they feeing you smelly cat smeellyyy cat . it not your fault


haha Joey is reading a cereal box like its a book.  and my cat snors like a mouse

well that be all floks

2 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

A me dream?? what's a me dream anyway??? lol!!!

Haida said...

iam not qwite sure

Search This Blog