Friday, August 13, 2010

The weekend is over :( #2

Friday has come and this means that me weekend is over. I has i nice one. Didn't to very much. Other than the usual.......sit on my ass ..lol
I have an easy work day just temple. So that means that i get the morning of and while iam at work i don't have to do much...lol...
I do however have a long week ahead 23 hours at Mac's and 22 hours at Temple. Buy the end of this week i am going to be so spent.
omorrow i get to learn drive thou. Guess I am doing well in window so they figure its time for drive thou. I get to wear a head set and when i am walking around it will look like I am talking to my self. ...awesomeness...

I just DL Paper Man so soon after i have finished i will watch it. but i really need to make some food...so hungry....and maybe a bit more candy ..muhahah..

ahh dang I am all out of stuff to write already and ive barley even started......oh yes.... in a few months Melissa will be taking me to my very First Hockey game ever, and i have to say that I am very excited......i will get so into it. I will yell like a man at some point hahaha.

Haida out ......time for food

4 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

Well I don't know about yelling like a man... lol... might not be a good idea... actually it might not be a good idea to yell at all... not when dealing with Canuck fans...
Clapping is good... standing and clapping is ok too... but I try not to yell unless I KNOW my team is going to win hahahaha!!

Haida said...

ok only whena goal is scored or if somone gives me a free hotdog

SuperFan said...

Haida...you yell like a man quite often anyway. hahahaha.

FansonJoviette said...

Free hotdog??? not likely... more like a $10 hotdog!!! Food is SUPER expensive at GM Place... oh wait sorry... I mean Rogers Arena.... BARF... it will always be GM Place to me!

Search This Blog