Thursday, August 12, 2010

WHAOO its the weekend #1

in da green


Its has been a few days and that's going to help me in reaching my Blog goal. So looks like i am gonna be doing days with. Not one but two blog posts a day. ....happy reading....... to those of you readers  ;) .
I am gonna have to get creative with what a write. Problem is i don't have to may ideas in my head right now ummm....... Alex is out to night so i get to start my weekend off with some sweet loud music and candy box (hotbox) soon to be followed buy Talking to Melissa .....her editing my terrible spelling and sometimes grammar,
and then more candy. something funny will happen one of us will finally give into our tiredness. Then i will have a long nights rest and tomorrow i shall sleep in watch some Doctor who and Paper Man. I also need to clean up the house a bit......so much laundry and dishes......and while i am doing these things i shall eat candy, and guess what.
ill blog about it.......oh yah i am cool shout it out.

Around 8ish i am going over to my Friends Liz"s house for a bit to chill.
 Back home for more of something .......i don't know what ill do ......i have to go to the store and buy food. any ideas on yummy stuff that i can get.

i cant think of anything else.....but you never know. some Candy  Advice could be heading your way......or ill just go to bed lol...........or lazyness.

Haida Ouuuuut

7 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

Well other than needing work on your apostrophes and such you didn't do too badly on your own hahahaha!
GOOD JOB!!!

Haida said...

whats my grade

FansonJoviette said...

I don't grade people :P

Haida said...

but i muuust know

FansonJoviette said...

Well then you'll just have to ask someone else... I don't grade... I go through the blog and tell you where you went wrong... that's it...

Haida said...

ohday

FansonJoviette said...

okay??? okay what??? lol!!

Search This Blog