Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada day

                            
Happy Canada day to all my Canadian homies and far away American friends happy 4 days until America day.
My Canadian day was a slow and relaxing one so far. I sleep in late with my lovely cat Kira . Who is depicted here above the post. I then watched some T.V. then enjoyed some of B.C. finest candy. Ate sum yummy toast and cleaned the kitchen.
Then my mother arrived home after participating in the local C Day parade with the Girl Guides.

She had takin a bunch of ponchos for the girls. to keep them dry because it has been very rainy here the past few days, and it’s a good thing that she did. for they got caught in a light shower. I hope Alyssa got some sweet pictures of the girls running around in them.
then mom and I ( she shall name nameless) lets call her Dot.

Side note……. she got back from the parade 4 hours ago. She got a bunch of iceing on her pants. because she was serving out the big ass cake to everyone. And she is still wereing them ….ahahaha.
Ok iam back to the story now……redunculous
We had to hang them all up so they could dry ( ill get you a picture )


It was good times. One of our lines broke cuz they were getting to heavy and most of them all fell down. And when we were aall done we broke out in a random Dance to Glee’s Gloddigger.

And then I did my income Tax

And now I will set up my laptop eat sum candy, crack open a beer. And will watch Glee episode 6 Vitamin D

1 comment:

FansonJoviette said...

Gah I need to do my taxes sooooo bad!!!

Search This Blog