Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hot tube time machine movie review.


When I first saw the add for this movie I thought that it looked pretty dumb and then didn’t think much of it for a week. But then people really started to talk about how funny it was. Witch was awesome to here because I have had a crush on John Cusack since a was 12 or 13. “Pushing Tin” and “Gross Point Blank” are two of my favourite movies of all time. And then came long “2012” witch made me just want to cry. it was so bad. But this movie had all his charm back inaction, and Craig Robinson is always funny.
I loved all the  terrible 80s fashion, cheesy and always entreating music.
if I found a hot tub that had the ability to travel thru space and time back to one of the worst and yet best decades of the past 100 years. Hand me my swim suite and towel.
Because I am so in.   This is movie will be sitting right next to "hot rod". but 1st i have to buy the dvd


2 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

Yeah when I first saw the trailer I was all "meh" but then knowing Cusack was in it made me wanna watch... Still waiting to see it though haha...
HEY do NOT diss the 80's music... I LOVE IT!!! hahaha!

Haida said...

i iam a great lover of the 80's.

Search This Blog