Saturday, July 3, 2010

ok Alex is time to grow up

I just have to get this off my chest

Ok I am getting really sick of Alex’s better than tho” attitude that she should have left behind in high school. For the love of god your 20 years old you need to start acting like it. Stop spending every free night off you have going out and getting drunk with your friends, and come back home late and going to work early. I have no idea what the hec your doing when your gone. And from the little I do know there all bad things soo thats what I think your doing and not 2 or 3 weeks latter some thing will happen and always does. You never ever make time for mom and you haven’t made any time or effort in years for me. And I am just that annoying girl that lives in the room next to me…..ohh no wait you told me this right after you said that you didn’t really give a crap …..I remember now..


And on a side note how is having to listen to your awful rap music. When your in the shower and no matter witch room i go into. I can STIL hear it, and know what song it is. Even compare to how annoying I laugh. What so I am not even aloud to laugh???……."don’t worry I said that to her"……after I gave her 15 minutes of stupid minutes. And you only had to ask me once.

Ok I am done

1 comment:

FansonJoviette said...

ok so... I understood most of that... but had some trouble with certain parts hahaha!
Don't worry... one day she'll come running to you needing help and you won't have the time...
<3

Search This Blog