Monday, July 26, 2010

hello all -Melissa and Alyssa

so iam hear at work and ive got some major time to kill. i start at 1:00 so ive got the next 30 minutes to write an awsome bloooog. alright it not gonna be that awsome. perhaps just rad....i am not sure yet......(is rad better than awesome)..mmm

yesterday was soo long i had a seven hours shift at Temple store and then i had another 3 hours shift at MacD's. it ended up being 4 hours, and i was on stupid fry shift. gaaaa my poor arms, i felt al thou my arms were cooking. today i get window. soooo happy about that one. i was thinking that i might ask if they want me to saty for an extra hour. but changed my mind. mom doesnt get into parksville untill 6 and iam done at 5 but then i rememberd that ive got a sweet azz cell phone a computer and a tv to keep me company.

lets see what else...i realy have to pee and get ready for work, gotta eat some food and get changed. perhaps i will write the rest after iam done work.......Toddles

5 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

LMAO!!! Hope you went pee! :S
Yes these phone can entertain you quite a bit... especially when you have wifi! :D

Haida said...

wifi kicks azzzz

FansonJoviette said...

lol yes it does... especially when you are soooo boooored!

SuperFan said...

Shut up about freakin' wifi on your phones! :P lol
In February I'm gettin' myself an iphone...and I will be able to be cool, too! :P hahaha.

Haida said...

we will all b cool togeather

Search This Blog