Saturday, July 31, 2010

its what ?

it is 3:00 on a Saturday and i have just dragged my azz outta bed. i cant remember the last time i slept in for that long. these days sleeping in means 9:00. Iam glad i did, because i feel so rested and i don't have to do much today. My plan is to not leave the house for any reason. Just eat food eat candy watch TV, movies, hang out with mom . she just left to buy some hot dogs to BBQ at the store and iam gonna make up some potato salad.......mmmmmm i love love love potato salad.

for the past 2 weeks we have had this leaky pipe outside. it has been making this big wet spot on the concrete patio. Yesterday it was realy bad there was a puddle starting to form. This morning Kevin (landlord) came over with a plumber to fix it. A few hours ago i heard a dudes voice. It was weird because not to many guys come over. This is a house of Lady's. I decided to stay in bed, I didn't really feel like running around in my PJ's in front of a perfect stranger. Also one of my plans today is not having to get dressed. PJ's kick ass and pants suck.

lets see....ummmm....

Melissa and i are trying to get her sister Shannon to start a blog. i think that it would be awesome because i can get to know her more. Before we all move to Manitoba. Shes saying that nothing ever happens in her life that she can write about. but neither to Melissa and I. heck I've only been up for half an hour and look at what I've been able to write.....the only thing I've managed to accomplish today is getting out of bed gone to pee and written about it.

So i have filled you all in
(Melissa, Alyssa and Shannon).
Ineed to find something to do. because Kevin is still here cleaning up all the water from the leak. he has to do it inside and iam really really hungry. but i have to wait until he is all done....grrrrr.. i need food and caaaaaaandy

4 comments:

FansonJoviette said...

Woah woah woah... don't diss pants!! Pants rule!! Especially PJ PANTS!!!
I like potato salad too mmmm!!!
What's wrong with running around in pjs in front of strangers?? :D haha!
I am sooo glad you told me you peed :P haha!

Haida said...

i wear tinnie tiny shorts to bed because its hot at night and iam to lazy to get changed

FansonJoviette said...

ah makes sense... lol... well get some sweats to just throw over top your short shorts! haha!

Haida said...

i dont know were they are lol

Search This Blog